Excell Academy is a Charter School located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We currently serve over 400 students ranging from PreK-8th grade. Excell Academy takes great pride in developing a strong sense of community in our school. We work very hard to create a comfortable environment for students and staff alike. In addition, Excell Academy continues to celebrate some of the best academic years in our school’s history. We are very excited about the upcoming school year and are looking forward to our continued growth. If you are interested in joining an AMAZING team that’s focused on improving the lives of our students, then Excell Academy is the place for you.
Please be informed that all positions listed under “Job Title” below are potentially open, and we invite you to submit an application for any opening, if interested. However, if it is noted next to the position that it has been filled or closed, there is no need to submit an application.
Below, we have a link to a standardized application form that can be downloaded and filled out for each position. The form may be returned to the Human Resources Department at:
NOTE: Please contact HR via the above e-mail to request a full copy of Job Description for your position of interest. No phone calls please.
- Administrative Assistant – 0.5 FTE
- Excell Academy is a Charter School located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are celebrating our 20th year and are currently serve 450 students ranging from preK-8th grade. With the belief that every student is capable of pursuing achievement at a higher level, Excell Academy offers exceptional learning experiences and quality curricula to foster the learners’ fullest potential and fosters a strong sense of community in our school. Excell Academy is dedicated to providing an academically challenging educational experience for children who have historically been excluded from this kind of opportunity.
- Our team is expanding, and we are hiring a 0.5 FTE to support the CEO and Leadership Team. Responsibilities include:
- Draft, edit, and distribute correspondence, memos, reports and presentations
- Create and maintain organizational dashboards / key metrics
- Prepare and distribute meetings agendas and related materials for leadership and Board of Director meetings
- Assist with marketing and communications activities as requested
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues addressed to the CEO
- Additional administrative duties as requested
- The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- A passion for the mission of the school
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 3 + years demonstrated success in an office environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Graphic design skills are beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Initiative and problem solving ability
- This is a great opportunity for someone who loves turning data into information, providing outstanding administrative support and is seeking a supportive, empowering work environment.
- Our team is focused on doing “whatever it takes” to help each individual student reach their maximum potential. If you are interested in joining an AMAZING team that’s focused on improving the lives of our students, then Excell Academy is the place for you.
- 20 hours per week. $18 – 20 / hour.
- To apply email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Maintenance Technician
- Excell Academy for Higher Learning is hiring a full-time Maintenance Technician. Hours will be 10am – 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Maintenance Technician Job Description